The approved collapsible plywood boxes undergo the most stringent tests during their approval by an authorised institute. They have all the regulatory marks. The approval certificates are available upon request. It is also possible to receive specific approval.
Like all our collapsible plywood boxes approved for transporting dangerous products, the RIBOX 66 DG is:
– Approved in X, Y and Z for all classes (1 to 9, excluding 7)
– Suitable for all types of interior packaging (glass and plastic bottles, metal boxes, etc.)
– Delivered and stored flat
– Compliant with the ISPM 15 standard
– Suitable for all types of transport: air (IATA), land (ADR), sea (IMDG), rail (RID)